Our house in the middle of the street.

Headline Reads: "Door Violence Forces Couple To Move"

Late one night about two months ago there was a party going on upstairs. It was like any other Tuesday night for the neighbors. Excessive drinking, screaming, and a dog that apparently enjoys apartment running. I once again contacted the proper authorities to disperse the crowd up the stairwell. Moments later I hear more yelling but this time its at me. Soon the door opens and I hear footsteps down the stairs. It is close to 3 in the morning so they probably think I've gone to bed but that isn't the case. I'm standing by the door, mag lite in hand, looking through the peep hole. Sure enough two ignorant, drunk college guys lumber up to the door. I assumed they were gonna knock but they thought it would be a better idea to urinate on the door. They proceed with the plan and I wait patiently for the guy to assume the position then fling the door open, mag lite and foul language fly, sailors blushed out on the Atlantic. I closed the door thinking I have never been this mad at someone. I walked back into the bedroom, talk of the sea following me, and finish with, "Kristin, were moving."


Cut to now....


We began looking for houses days after the incident and as of next Friday we will be closing on our first home! We are really excited to be moving away from apartment life and becoming home owners. The house is a 1950's brick home with a creek (I like to think of it as a moat) running through the back yard. The house needs some updating but that is also one of the reasons we bought it. This blog is for everyone to check up on us and see the progress of the remodel as we take on our new role as  homeowners. 
Logan and Kristin take on marriage, animals, and home remodeling.
Logan & Kristin Miller

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
Tuesday, 13 October, 2009

just a thought....where's billy gonna live in your new house?

Post a Comment